Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs

Friday, May 18, 2012

Mother's day 13th May 2012


Ever since I have realized the importance of Mother’s day, I have been away from my mom. I do always give her a call to wish and ask how she enjoyed the day. This year I had a different experience. It so happened that the warden of my PG is out on vacation and my landlord is staying in the PG till the warden comes back. I invited her for a dinner on mother’s day so that both of us can enjoy the day. She accepted and we went to Forum Mall, Koramangala. I had somehow assumed that she would prefer coming back to PG early and hence planned just for a dinner and come back but things turned out to be pretty good. She was in no hurry rather she wanted me to shop if I had any plans. We visited different showrooms but no luck in getting something good. Even though I have been to Forum umpteen times, I don’t remember the location of different showrooms, coffee shops there!
Finally, I said let’s eat and we had Rajashthani  Chaat, Dhokla, Jalebi Rabri, Vada pav. I finished all my items and so did the Aunty. After eating, aunty suggested to check out if we could find boots of my choice as I had been saying to her that I need boots, better if we can find that in red colour. We could not find one in Mochi, very disappointing. We moved to ground floor and saw Metros and found one good pair of boots but in black, very much acceptable.  All in all Mother’s day proved to be a good experience for me worth blogging.



No comments:

Post a Comment