Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs

Thursday, May 31, 2012

UB city, Bangalore - 27th May 2012

I had the chance to visit UB city, Bangalore this past weekend. The day was pleasant and very much enjoyable. It was not very crowded on that day owing to the fact that it was IPL finals on the same day. The place gave me a soothing feeling but failed to please my chirpy self. There were lot of foreigners and executives there. I think Mr. Mallaya has succeeded in making a high-profile mall but has failed to gain the attention of young people who want hangouts at affordable places as in Forum mall and likewise.
I liked the coffee place which had a guitarist too for entertaining the crowd with assuaging Hollywood songs.



I have realized that I really do not need someone by my side to enjoy such romantic moments as I can get lost in my thoughts and feel good, much to the embarrassment of the partner I go with!


I am very impressed with the shops there as they had some very cool dresses and shoes but that goes along with their impressive costs :) .
There were some amazing and rare seen cars parked in the parking area like Ferrari...
Nothing much to say if one could think in the same lines as I am thinking about India. (Be careful as it's both positive and negative)

No comments:

Post a Comment